- Enables us to create organic growth throughout the business.
- Places us in a position to not have to be reliant on bank financing because we are self-financing business which aids us to progress projects faster.
- Reinvesting is the best way to build our capital wealth and is crucial to ensuring our continued growth and success.
- We reinvest to make continued business improvements.
OUR FIVE POINT MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
REINVESTING BACK INTO THE COMPANY
WORK WITH RELIABLE PARTNERS
- We seek out partner that can bring skills and experience to the business
- Our partners share our values, entrepreneurial spirit and vision.
- All our partners have the highest levels of integrity and credibility.
- We always engage in robust discussions with all our partners to ensure consensus is reached to achieve the best possible outcome for all stakeholders.
- Our partners have the highest personal and business ethics.
- We believe that respect is a necessary element to forming successful partnerships.
CLEAR AND CONCISE COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
- We tailor strategy-specific messages linked our key objective to create tools that help communities and our employees connect their day-to-day efforts with the aspiration of the company.
- Our aim is to communicate messages that inspire communities and workers by highlighting significant accomplishment, and/or by introducing new initiatives that relates to our strategy.
- Our communications are intended to demonstrate progress against goals, showcase benefits to all stakeholders and can be presented in a way that garners attention and signals importance.
- As a private investment company, we investment in multiple commodities that are integral to driving economic development and sustaining industrialisation, namely: coal, anthracite, manganese and nickel.
- Providing hands-on, visible felt leadership forms an integral part of our very important our management strategy. This strategy allowed the Menar Group to resuscitate the fortunes of two assets that we acquired namely Zululand Anthracite Colliery, near Ulundi in KwaZulu-Natal and Kangra, in Driefontein, in Mpumalanga.
- Having a hands-on approach has aided us in developing a thorough understand of the major shifts in our business and market forces.
- Our hands-on approach has allowed us to meaningfully implement black economic empowerment (BEE) at management level, particularly at mines that we have acquired, which were lacking previously in this regard.
- Our active participation in every-day aspects of the business processes of companies in which we hold shareholding has enabled us to collect valuable insights to improve productivity, employee morale, operational efficiencies, address community concerns and environmental challenges and other related key operational matters.